Allergan Sr. Manager, Austin Inside Sales Training in Austin, Texas
Sr. Manager, Austin Inside Sales Training
Austin, Texas, United States at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/5723/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Jun 18, 2018Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan, you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
· Achieve Medical Aesthetics financial objectives.
Sales Training and Communication Activities
· Works with sales training, Sales Leadership (Vice Presidents and Executive Director), and marketing product managers to recommend and direct strategic and tactical sales, marketing and product training and communications for the Medical Aesthetics Inside Sales organization
· Develops and nourishes relationships with Inside Sales to provide sales training and marketing managers with a clear understanding of field needs to support product positioning, to address competitive promotional efforts, and to assess the success of the various communication tools
· Ensures all training materials and plans are aligned with legal, medical and regulatory requirements and Veeva approved
· Facilitates Medical Aesthetics Inside Sales Training programs to best meet the needs of the organization
· Works with marketing, legal/regulatory, Sales Leadership, Inside Sales Supervisors, and other departments, as needed, to create and produce specific training materials
· Works with sales training department to support, develop and execute training programs
· Continuously assesses training and development needs of the Medical Aesthetics inside sales teams and coordinates training resources, personnel and contract services to ensure the long-term development of the Medical Aesthetics Inside Sales teams
· Develop, implement and continually refine New hire onboarding processes for Medical Aesthetics Inside Sales teams including updating training content, module creation, new hire checklist, new hire training calendar and ensure the most up to date versions are available on the Portal
· Performance Coaching and development of Course instructors and attendees using ACTIONS verbal coaching and Power Coaching written feedback
· Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
· Manage logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
· In partnership with inside sales leadership and marketing teamscreate and deliver workshops at both National Sales Meetings and POA meetings
· Manage national IST programs for Medical Aesthetics Inside Sales teams including annual update of the FST Guide for the ISTs
· Responsible for IST development at annual FST/IST training program and throughout the year when ISTs are supporting training courses
· IST coaching and development through selling scenarios, staff presentations and presentation skills
Key Meeting Design & Execution
· Collaborates with inside sales leadership, marketing executives, and Executive Director Sales Training to identify national and key regional sales meeting goals and objectives, creates themes, develops agendas and timelines, including speaker designation, time allocation, subject, and format.
· Primary inside sales interface with Allergan meeting planning team to ensure team understands meeting flow, objectives, and requirement for training classes
· Manages expenses with external consultants and vendors within budgetary guidelines
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Knowledge of health care and or pharmaceutical industry
· Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the pharmaceutical or device industry with inside sales experience strongly preferred
· 2 - 3 years project management experience, healthcare preferred, not required
Essential Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of projects and responsibilities, execute plans, and communicate project updates to a variety of internal clients.
· Analytical skills
· Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
· Ability to develop key strategies and execute
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong problem resolution skills
· Financial/budgetary experience
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
· Continuously assesses training and development needs of the Medical Aesthetics inside sales teams and coordinates training resources, personnel and contract services to ensure the long-term development of the Medical Aesthetics Inside Sales team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.