Allergan Clinical Trial Manager in Buckinghamshire, United States
Clinical Trial Manager
Buckinghamshire, England, United Kingdom at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/4987/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Apr 04, 2018Post Date
We are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join our Global clinical trials management team.
The role of Clinical Trial Manager will ensure that clinical strategies are translated into operational plans and executed in line with clinical development plans. In particular they will align operational execution activities with agreed upon project priorities, timings and quality specifications and adhere to all relevant regulations including GCP, ICH and PhRMA guidelines, Regulatory requirements, and Allergan’s SOPs and policies.
• Science Degree with significant pharmaceutical industry or clinical development/medicine experience
• Experience of site monitoring and study management responsibility is required.
• Good Clinical Practices, ICH guidelines, PhRMA code, CFR Guidelines, clinical research ethics, HIPAA and patient privacy laws (plus applicable local regulations, when country-based),
• Knowledge of concepts of clinical research and drug development, and
• General therapeutic area education and training
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously,
• Work effectively in a team/matrix environment,
• Understand technical, scientific and medical information,
• Handle conflict management and resolution,
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.