Allergan Sales Fellow, Hospital Surgical Dallas TX in Dallas, Texas
Sales Fellow, Hospital Surgical Dallas TX
Dallas, Texas, United States at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/5119/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Apr 17, 2018Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
Job Summary: Responsible for selling, marketing, and servicing assigned products to current and prospective customers in a professional and ethical manner in order to achieve organizational goals in his/her area. The sales fellow will be assigned short term assignments to support territory vacancies within the region.
PrincipleResponsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
Meet or exceed sales targets on an ongoing basis and has the capability of selling targeted products to targeted accounts.
Conduct excellent product in-servicing and product evaluations that lead to customer conversions. Prospect and develop relationships with prospective customers, converting them to Allerganl customers (primary customers include the physician, materials manager and the purchasing administrator).
Increase account penetration with orders for Allergan PRM products for surgical procedures. Display a strong knowledge of product line. Capitalize on all product features and benefits. Make effective use of selling tools. Maintain a high level of expertise in appropriate surgical procedures and operating room conduct. Attain and utilize competitor comparison knowledge. Set and establish performance targets for both short and long term goals. Formulate strategies, tactics, and action plans to achieve goals. Plan, organize, and complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner. Manage paperwork effectively and timely and maintain appropriate customer records. Control expenses and receipts, plan travel, entertainment, and general expenses to achieve organizational goals while adhering to Allergan Operating Procedures and AdvaMed guidelines. Communicate effectively with different customer types, sales management, and home office personnel.
· Strong sales success.
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
· Technical acumen ability to understand and learn new technology.
· United: collaborative and inclusive
· Authentic: open, honest and trustworthy
· Purposeful: focused, accountable and customer-driven
· Courageous: innovative, bold and resourceful
· Technical: Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· A minimum of one year of experience in the Life Sciences industry
· At least 3 years of outside sales experience
· A minimum of 5 years related business experience
· Demonstrated Sales experience involving servicing and product evaluations leading to customer conversions.
· Experience with building prospects and relationships to close leads.
· Able and willing to travel 75% of the time in the geographic region. Over night travel required.
· Completion of Vendor Access Credentialing
· Sales experience in hospital setting.
· Experience with General, Plastic and/or Colorectal Surgery areas
· Bachelors degree in business or related field, or equivalent educational certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.