Allergan Laboratory Technician IV in Mayo, United States
Laboratory Technician IV
Mayo, Connaught, Ireland at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/5189/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Jun 25, 2018Post Date
1)Perform stabilitytestingon raw material&final productfor the ongoing,phase and/or acceleratedprogrammes as perthe scheduleand inlinewithlocal land regulatoryrequirements.
2) Documentall testing activities,resultsandraw data,inlinewithregulatory requirements.Review and witnessnotebooks,asrequired.Report any deviations totheLeadandor Managerand assistintheinvestigation andresolutionofthese.Maintainandcalibrate assigned
instrumentation,in line with local and regulatory requirements.Completeproject work as assignedby the LaboratoryLead in the agreed timelines.
3) Comply with Companystandards for attendanceandpunctuality inorder to meetproductionandtesting schedulesanddepartmental requirements.Maintainacleanandsafe working area.Complywith local, regulatoryandlegislativerequirementsregardingsafety,housekeepingand GLPs.Assistinthe training of new technicians inthe acquisitionanddevelopment of required testing skills andrelatedactivities.Supportandcomply withinternalenvironmental, health and safetyrequirements,proceduresand policies.
4) Ensurethe effectiveimplementationofEMSwithin thedepartment.Achievethecompany'sstated quality objectives through continuous improvement effortsandconformancetoqualitystandards.Reviewthe
RequirementsProfilesection ofthis document which indicates training tobe completedinorder
toperformtasks associated with the position.
5% RefertotheWorkPerformance Review(WPR)document formore detail.TheWPR is intended tomeasure the performance of an individual employeeinagiven Positionagainstthekeyrequirementsofthe roleandis performedannually.
Education and Experience/Knowledge:
• The PositionHolder should have,ataminimum,a 3rdlevelcertificate
• inSciencespecializing in Chemistry, Biochemistry and/or Microbiology.
• HPLC Technique I Troubleshooting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.